Being one of the best-selling luxury vehicle brands in the world, Audi has always displayed both class and performance. It offers something for thrill seekers and luxury enthusiasts alike.
Audi’s modern era began in the ’60s, right after the Auto Union was successfully acquired by Volkswagen. The Audi we know today is the result of the Auto Union and NSU Motorenwerke merger in 1969. In fact, its famous four-ring logo represents the four companies that came together to create the Audi brand: Horch, Audiwerke, DKW, and Wanderer.
Though a member of the VW group, the marque has its own dedicated fans all over the world. Are you an Audi owner or about to become one? These cars carry a rich heritage that you can feel, right.
How do you ship an Audi?
While there are a few ways to transport a car, the best one in most cases will be by hiring an auto transport company. You should start by looking for a company that can specifically deal with luxury and specialized vehicles. That means they know how to handle an expensive car. For example, here at Corsia Logistics we have a dedicated white-glove shipping service for such occasions. We have also transported Audi vehicles before, such as the famous Audi R8.
Here the car shipping steps that you go through in the process:
- Everything starts with a quote. You can request a free, no-obligation quote online. If you prefer you can call to speak with a logistics specialist directly.
- Disclose details about the vehicle – make, model, and any modifications.
- A logistics expert will schedule your shipment based on your desired shipping dates. Keep in mind that dates are never guaranteed. If you are looking for a specific delivery dates, discuss your dates.
- After you and the car transporter agree on the details of service, a carrier will pick up your car one to a few days from your first available date.
- It is important to remember that the carrier must inspect your vehicle before loading it and mark the inspection report.
- Transit time depends mainly on the distance – your agent will inform you of the estimated shipping time.
- At delivery, together with the carrier inspect the vehicle again and sign the Bill of Lading, the document that releases the auto transporter from any further responsibility.
How much does shipping your Audi across the country cost?
Depending on the company, and the kind of service, the cost of shipping an Audi may vary from $200 to $2000. Among other factors the price of shipping across the country depends on the following:
- distance and location
- vehicle make and model
- vehicle condition: operable or non-operable
- transport type: open or enclosed
- supply and demand conditions
Do you prefer your car to be picked up and delivered door-to-door or terminal-to-terminal? Or do you need an expedited service? Keep in mind that certain extras can affect the final shipping cost. One major thing to remember is to not choose a company based on price only. Some companies can lure you with a cheap initial quote, only to scam you in the process.
What type of transport do Audi owners prefer the most?
Most luxury car owners prefer booking specialized auto transportation because sports and luxury cars require extra care during shipping. Because of this, most Audi owners go with enclosed auto transport.
When your precious Audi deserves as much protection as possible during shipping, an enclosed auto carrier is the best option. It offers your vehicle 100% protection, and peace of mind for you. Just make sure you hire a reputable auto transporter that knows how to handle high-end vehicles.
Corsia Logistics transports sports and luxury vehicles nationwide on a daily basis. We have experience transporting sports and luxury Audi vehicles. We know exactly how much you care about your car, and will do our best to transport to its destination without a scratch. Check our customer reviews online now and request a free car shipping quote on our website. Thank you.