Moving Companies Shipping Cars
The cost to ship a vehicle
Several variable affect the cost to ship a car. Such are distance, vehicle make and model, vehicle condition, transport type and supply/demand. As a moving company, you may already be familiar with the effect of each factor.
What is the real cost to ship a car?
Only a current market price can guarantee timely vehicle delivery. Hence, we do not utilize a software because such software can not account for certain constantly changing conditions such as daily supply and demand fluctuation.
Supply and demand is a major variable that ultimately decides the final rate to ship a vehicle. Our agents carefully track daily price changes on national dispatch boards, and manually quote each rate. Our logistics experts will carefully evaluate your options and suggest the most efficient solution. We offer multiple vehicle shipping discount as well. Our logistics coordinators will also invite you to our referral program and offer incentives for returning business. Contact us now.
When our team is working for you, shipping cars is easy and affordable
- Our team of logistics experts covers all 50 states, Hawaii, Alaska and international.
- Growing your business means growing our business. Working hard to do that is our priority.
- Corsia team becomes your car moving team member to manage all your car shipping needs.
Expand your car moving business with Corsia Logistics
- Corsia works with moving companies from across the country daily.
- We offer attention to details and current market prices to ship a car on time.
- With us there is no need of complicated software and binding contracts.
Services we offer
Whether your company needs to ship any everyday sedan, a collectible classic car, or any sports and high-end automobile, or to ship a non-running vehicle, or even an RV, Corsia Logistics will provide a transport solution.
All our deliveries are door-to-door unless a customer has requested a terminal or port delivery. Many businesses and private customers across the country have chosen us as their preferred vehicle shipping partner. Call us now to discuss your needs and preferences.
Open car carrier
An open carrier is the most popular as well as the most economical mode of auto transport. It works for any vehicle type and model. Depending on our customers’ specific needs we can offer the following types of trailers:
- Double level multi-car trailers designed to haul seven to ten cars at once. Most of this carriers are equipped with fully hydraulic ramps. With a push of a button, the driver can lower the top deck all the way to the bottom for easy and safe loading and unloading.
- Single-level multi-car carriers designed to transport one to three cars at a time. Although these trailers are mostly meant for short distances, they are also used for long-distance vehicle delivery. They are usually faster and can navigate more easily through residential areas.
- For a specialized automobiles, a single-vehicle hot-shot is the answer. This type of open carrier trailers is used for local, short-distance, and time-sensitive deliveries.
Various cities and municipalities prohibit oversized vehicles from making deliveries in residential areas. Also, access to a customer’s residence may be restricted by narrow streets, tight turns, or long hanging trees. Hence, single-level carriers or hot shots become especially useful for door-to-door shipments.
Enclosed auto transport
Enclosed car carriers protect vehicles from road and weather elements during transport. Covered trailers are recommended for high-end and classic vehicles as well as luxury sports cars. Since only ten percent of the entire U.S. auto shipping fleet is enclosed, it makes this type of transport more expensive.
Corsia Logistics team specializes in enclosed auto transport. We have access to a wide network of carriers that collect and deliver vehicles nationwide on a daily basis.
Whether open or enclosed auto transport, we handle each and every shipment with absolute precision and professionalism. Our agents, stay in touch from the moment a driver takes possession of vehicles until the completion of the delivery. Each car gets the white-glove service it deserves.
Sometimes customers need their vehicles transported as fast as possible. We have a solution for these particular situations – expedited delivery. Corsia Logistics’ agents have access to a large network with thousands of carriers and will go out of their way to accommodate the required time frame. Express shipping is a pricier alternative, but in return, it comes with a guaranteed delivery commitment.
Why Corsia Logistics?
You need a logistics partner you can completely rely on when it gets to delivering your customer’s car to the right place at the right time. And Corsia Logistics is that partner. With nearly a decade of auto transport experience, we’ve got the resources to provide outstanding and efficient auto transport services. Our team of logistics experts is ready for any challenge and have necessary training to ensure your customer’s vehicle is safely transported anywhere in the U.S., including Alaska and Hawaii.
- Corsia Logistics is family-owned and operated company. We make a difference by offering exceptional vehicle shipping services to businesses and private customers across the nation.
- We believe in the importance of building trustworthy relationships through a real human connection. We listen, so we can get to know you better and build a lasting relationship with your business.
- Corsia Logistics is built on transparency and integrity – we give our customers all the information they need to make informed decisions and answer their questions with honesty. We believe that communication is vital, and we help you make educated choices.
- No matter the vehicle, Corsia Logistics guarantees professional execution and fair market price. And our customers’ five-star reviews are a testament to our reliability and exceptional quality of services.