New York City is a transportation hub, a cultural hub, a financial hub, and a hub for basically everything the world has to offer. The city is one of the most populous and popular in the US with its metro area.
It’s something special and it’s not for everyone. Whether you’re a tourist or a local, one thing will feel the same – a fast-paced environment, crowds who may or may not be looking through you. The environment is very different from inland areas. Away from the big cities, every small town in the state offers nature views and a slow pace of life. The nature is beautiful, with rolling hills, lakes and rugged mountains, and this part of the East Coast can offer all of these. There is a lot of green in spring and summer, and autumn is colorful. In winter, the white landscape spreads out, and small resorts and cabins are dotted all across, perfect for a retreat. In general, the East Coast is different than the Midwest or the West Coast. New York is a place where you can find almost everything: hot summers, bustling cities, cold winters, and remote wilderness. It’s a great combination that many people have come to love and call home.
Now that you’ve decided to move, let me tell you that if you want more than city life, you need a car. For more information, check out the guide below or give us a call. We will support you to deliver your car with peace of mind.
How does New York auto transport work?
Corsia Auto Transport has years of experience, so you can rely on us to transport your car to New York. Car transport to and from New York is a daily route we offer. We work behind the scenes with our experienced sales team to ensure your vehicle transportation experience is a positive one. We provide dedicated agent to help you from pick-up to delivery. Our goal is always to make the shipping process as easy as possible for our customers. To reach this goal, we have streamlined the process optimally and manage it all on your behalf. The end result is a fast, secure and affordable car transportation service.
How much does vehicle transport in New York cost?
The cost to ship a car to and from New York depends on several factors. Check our list in the begining of the guide!
How long does New York vehicle transport take?
Shipping a car to New York depends on the miles and other factors. From the West Coast usually 7 to 10 days. From the Midwest 3 to 5 days and from the South 3 to five days as well. Check some popular routes below.
Corsia New York auto transport company – popular car shipping routes for New York
|New York||California||7-10 days||$1289 – $1489|
|New York||Florida||3-5 days||$789 – $989|
|New York||Texas||5-7 days||$1089 – $1289|
|New York||Illinois||3-5 days||$759 – $989|
|New York||Arizona||7-10 days||$1189 – $1389|
Corsia Auto Transport services in New York
We can arrange to pick-up and deliver across the state when you book our New York car shipping service.
New York City and all surrounding areas and zip codes
New York City Auto transport service areas: 10001 10002 10003 10004 10005 10006 10007 10008 10009 10010 10011 10012 10013 10014 10016 10017 10018 10019 10020 10021 10022 and more.
Auto Transport Services to or from Albany New York: 12202, 12203, 12204, 12205, 12206, 12207, 12208, 12209, 12210, 12211, 12222 and surrounding areas.
New York Car Transport Services to or from Buffalo: 14201, 14202, 14203, 14204, 14206, 14207, 14208, 14209, 14210, 14211, 14212, 14213, 14214, 14215, 14216, 14218, 14220, 14222, 14223, 14225 and surrounding areas.
Niagara Falls, NY
New York Auto Shipping Services to or from Niagara Falls: 14301, 14302, 14303, 14304, 14305 and surrounding areas.
Auto Transport Services to or from Rochester New York:14604, 14605, 14606, 14607, 14608, 14609, 14610, 14611, 14612, 14613, 14614, 14615, 14616, 14617, 14618, 14619, 14620, 14621, 14622, 14623, 14624, 14627 and surrounding areas.
New York Car Shipping Services to or from Syracuse: 13120, 13202, 13203, 13204, 13205, 13206, 13207, 13208, 13210, 13214, 13215, 13219, 13224, 13290 and surrounding areas.
Car Hauling Services to or from Utica New York: 13413, 13495, 13501, 13502 and surrounding areas.
Car Hauling Services to or from Yonkers New York: 10583, 10701, 10703, 10704, 10705, 10706, 10707, 10708, 10710 and surrounding areas.
Moving to New York Tips!
- Not all home prices are as high as those in New York City. Depending on where in the state you want to live, you will certainly find affordable houses in some beautiful small towns.
- New York State has over 200 colleges and universities. The public option is the State University of New York, but there are many private options as well.
- New York residents face high income taxes compare to some other states. Property taxes also tend to be higher. In general, property taxes are lower in New York City and higher upstate.
- The weather offers fours seasons and with that come variety of things to do. Many states experience four seasons. Expect fresh springs, hot summers, colorful autumns, and white winters. Still, keep in mind that winter and summer can be extreme. In winter, temperatures can drop below 5′ Fahrenheit, and long hot summers can bring heat waves above 100′ Fahrenheit.
- When talking about New York, we must divide the state into two regions. New York City and the rest of the state. New York City’s traffic congestion is the third worst in the world. Upstate New York, on the other hand, has much less traffic and amazingly good roads, so you certainly what your car when moving there.